Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day


This is how I spent most of my day. Just relaxing by the pool. It was so nice! Luke and Ry are pretty self sufficient these days and the cousins and Darren took care of Chloe.

The kids spent a lot of time here, but surprisingly, they did get into the freezing pool.

Thought this was such a cute pic.

Chloe is so brave! She went down the slide a few times and went off the diving board with Darren too. She really scares me with her "No Fear" attitude.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

jodie@eighteen25 said...

so nice to sit by a pool...i'm glad to see that you were takin' it easy...good girl!

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

Are you at Jake's house?? Ethan would love to see a picture of him. He still asks me when he can have another play date with him. We haven't seen him in 3 years! I'm surprised Ethan even remembers him! LOL If you have a picture can you post it?

Nicole said...

What a fun day. Bailey is like Chloe and has no fear, it scares me sometimes.

Unknown said...

Relaxing by the pool in the sun sounds so nice. The perfect afternoon! I'm glad you guys had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Relaxing, and enjoying family. that is the way to do it. Better then mine.. Check out my blog to see why.. It wasn't bad, just long.

Amanda said...

Looks like a very fun day!!! I wish we could have made it! Chloe seriously has no fear...scary but awesome. I guess it helps that she has older siblings too!!!

Tianna said...

Looks like a big family party. I sure miss those. There is nothing like a bg group of people to watch your kids so you can relax! Especially in the final days!