Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Isn't this the coolest swing?


Today we went to the Paseo park with Jodie, Jamie, Amanda, Michelle and kids. We went so the kids could get wet, but I think they spent more time at the park part. These are the only 2 pics I took. I forgot I had my camera. It was so dang hot! I got wet once on accident, it felt so good. I had white pants on though, so I couldn't do it again!

On our way home I started feeling pretty sick and started swelling up. I figured I was dehydrated so I came home and drank tons and put my feet up. I had an appt. today to see the Nurse Practitioner(Dr. Martin is out of town). When I got there they kept taking my BP. It was high, which would explain why I had felt so crappy. They took some blood and will call tomorrow. If it shows signs of preeclampsia, they will send me in to have the baby tomorrow. I'm not getting my hopes up, the same thing happened with Chloe, right around the same time. I'm sure it is just the heat. It would be so great to get this kid out of me though!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Mikki said...

That's a very cool swing. I want to try it out!
Good luck today at the doc's. Hope everything goes well. (preferably the way you'd like it to go, but ultimately, however is best for your little one and you). :o)

. said...

Sounds like you had a fun day. I hope everything goes well with the baby...you are so close! I wonder if Dr. Martin is out of town with his daugther? Had you heard that she is in the new Disney Channel movie "Camp Rock?"

Anonymous said...

I love that swing! Oh, I hope you feel better today... if that is even possible in your current situation! hang in there!

Heather said...

Awesome swing!! Where is that park?? And good luck with the results today!! Those last few days always stink!!

Danielle said...

Oh girl!! Take it easy and wait for Dr. Martin!!!

jamie carter said...

i think they need to put tons of those swings along the edge of the park for the adults to swing in.

hope everything is going well with you and baby.

MC Lewis said...

Congrats on the baby!! I heard all went well. I bet you were excited to go early......post pictures when you are feeling well!