Monday, June 30, 2008

I've been called out...

Jodie called me tonight wondering if I was ok because I hadn't blogged. I figured I better do something. Real life has started and I've realized I can't be super mom and be completely normal yet. This is hard for me, if you know me, you know I like to be in control. Darren has gone back to work and has switched to his new day schedule. Which we did so it would be easier on me. Not so sure it is, but I would say the same about his old schedule too. It'll just take some time.

Chloe has learned to be a little more gentle with Cole. She just likes to sit in his swing or car seat though. She has done so much better than expected. She truly loves the little guy.

Luke has been a great big brother. He loves to feed him and just sit and talk to him.
Riley, sorry no pics, has been great too. She has been a little mother. At times I do need to tell her to get out of his face.

As you can see, my man is finally putting a little weight on. We took him to the Dr. today and he is now at 7 lb 3 oz.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Nicole said...

how sweet, i was wondering when you'd make it back into the blogging world :) i can only imagine how demanding 4 kids can be, i'm barely keeping up with my 2.

matthew was so proud of himself coming into sunday school with cole, everyone snickered like... "you just left no baby, and you come back one minute later with a baby?" i'm like, "who's baby is that?" it was funny. cole is really adorable, we got him to smile a few times :)

The Foulgers said...

Totally understandable why you havn't blogged, 4 kids is a lot! I can't belive all the things you are already doing! You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Hey we were at Pump it up on Monday night for our baseball party... Looks like you had fun! Cole is such a little love bum!

Amanda said...

So sweet...I'm excited to see what other pictures you got!!! We could totally make tons of money to open up our own for just adults! I think it would be a hit! Cole is growing fast...it seems even quicker probably with having your other 3 around!!!

No worries about blogging, you've been very busy!!!

Tianna said...

He is still so tiny. I'm still wondering how you do so well with 4. I am back in town tomorrow but will be leaving again on the 17th for about 10 days. Will contact you soon. Get some rest!

Aleisha said...

Cole is so cute! I am sure you've been very busy lately.

Sheri said...

He is almost the size of my babies at birth now. Don't worry you will get in the swing of things. I remember thinknig I would never get out of the house when Loryn was born. Take off your super mom cape and enjoy for awhile.

Mandi said...

Cole is getting so big. i hope you can get back into the swing of things with Darren gone. You are a busy person with all your kids. I understand why you blog, but I love to hear about your family. Email me or call me. I think i sent you my number..