Monday, June 30, 2008

Pump it Up

We went to Pump it Up again today. Brittany was in town, so met her and Amanda and Michelle and kids there. It was nice to get to see her and her cute kids for a bit and we had a blast again. The lady in charge even let Chloe in for free, SCORE! This time I brought my socks and played a little. We think it would be fun to go sometime with just the adults. I'm not sure if that is allowed though.

Luke getting some serious air. Annika has some crazy eyes too, I tried to fix them.

We were sitting on top of this big bubble. It reminded Darren and me of the old bubble up at Wet' N' Wild.

Riley, the little dare devil. We almost got all the kids in this one, we are missing Dax.


Chloe was running to me to see the picture on the camera screen that I had just taken of her.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

anna banana said...

This looks like such a fun place, I need to go there. Is it really expensive?

Kara said...

Missy, you are making me so nervous playin around right after you had a baby! I don't know but I'm kinda thinkin you are super mom. Your fam is so cute!

Cherine said...

You are a recovering champ! Your kids are so cute and that Riley is one crazy girl!!

Mandi said...

you are so cute!! Looks like you had a lot of fun. I wish i had kids so i can go.. Too bad it's not for adults. That would be tons of fun... Your family is soo cute. I am glad you had fun. Be careful, hope your recovering good, and not hurting, and getting rest.

Nicole said...

that looks like it was a blast, for the kids and adults... my husband would love that place!

how are you feeling? you look great!

Kata said...

great way to beat the heat- lets plan a trip and go! ps you are a total super mom. Just remember there isn't a perfect life... just perfect moments! Dwell on those!

MC Lewis said...

So where is this pump it up?? Looks like fun!