Monday, July 7, 2008

T*R*O*U*B*L*E

As most of you know, Chloe is just about the craziest kid anyone has ever met. I thought it was gonna get easier, but she seriously is just awful! I cannot keep up. Last week it seemed like while I was cleaning up one mess, she was creating another. Most of the time I was two feet away from her too. Here are just a few of her moments...

This was her mess after eating apples and peanut butter. The table looked much worse.

This mess occurred several times within a couple days. I guess she loves to brush her teeth. The toothpaste is now put up high.

She really wanted to go swimming. She knows we have to wear sunblock on her part.

OK, thought I was safe with this in Cole's closet cause it was new and never opened. What 2 year old can open a new bottle in 2 seconds flat?
I swear, I really do try to keep her under control.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Marylin said...

Oh man I so feel you on the whole child making messes! I don't know if you remember me or not but I came across your blog today, I was at a jewelry party you did at Amanda's a few months back. Do you still sell it?

Kim said...

Missy I feel your pain and frustration! Hey at least she's not part of a TWIN conspiracy!

Heather said...

Oh I hate that, Allie is like that! Anything she can get into she will. Just today she got into that same lotion and was putting it all over her self...uggh. Kids are just great huh!!? :)

Mandi A. said...

Are you sure she's not your second child?!

Jilene said...

I feel your pain! My girls are the same way. Lauren is giving me a run for my money! hang in there!

Danielle said...

I think that this is the cutest post ever!! She is too cute! you will look back in a couple of years and just laugh!!!

Sheri said...

She is such a crack up. She is making sure you don't forget about her, now that Cole is here.

anna banana said...

Wow, she is a seriously terrible twoer, that is impressive!

Tianna said...

Aren't 2 year olds the best. I can't keep my eye on mine. I am heading out of town again next week, but when I get back we are getting together. Andrew left today so it's just me and the kiddies.

Anonymous said...

Awww!! she is cute though.. It should get easier. She just likes to help.. :) Keep smiling!!!

Mitch said...

That girl has the Caliva-side of the family's eyes! She and Uncle Matt have more than eye shape in common!