Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Birthday

So, it was my b-day yesterday. No, I'm not 25, I thought we had a 7 for some reason and we didn't. I'm cheap and recycle candles. Anyways, I had a great day. We started off with taking the kids to Pump it up with Jodie, Jamie, Jen, Michelle and kids. They had a blast and it was indoors and a good price. I forgot my camera, sorry no pics. We then went to Villa with everyone, they had a chocolate Nothing Bundt cake for me, YUMMY! Thanks guys!
Darren has a buddy who hooked him up with a room at the MGM for the night. I have been needing a night away for a while. He also was gonna get us tickets to see KA, but they changed their dark night to Monday just last week, so we'll have to plan another night. We went to dinner at Claim jumper and planned to see a movie, but it got too late and we missed the show time. It was so nice to sleep un-interrupted and late. Thanks babe! Thanks to my mom who stayed with my rug rats!
We had this cake today so the kids could sing to me. Chloe sings it so cute, CHA CHA CHA and all.


Darren got me the Blackberry Curve that I have been wanting. He is such a good hubby, my phone wasn't available for an upgrade until September, but his was. He let me use his upgrade and he's waiting till his b-day now. He's so good to me!



Britt gave me this super cute necklace. Jen and Amber have a new company, here's the link, www.imjenrose.blogspot.com, check it out. Thanks girl, I love it!
Last, but not least... I had to post this cute pic of my handsome guy! I think he's finally starting to put on a little weight.
Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

jamie carter said...

cole is so stinking cute. i love his little man face.
what great birthday gifts. glad we got to spend some of the day with you.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good birthday! I wish I could have come to Pump it up. Michelle told me I needed to play hookie from work... maybe next time. And that necklace... I love it! Ok, Cole looks so much like Luke!! I want to squeeze his little face!!

The Foulgers said...

Happy Birthday! How nice you got a night away! Great gifts, I want one of those necklaces! Cole is getting so much bigger. I'll be at McDonalds tomorrow, I can't wait to see him!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a fun day! Cole is so cute he almost makes me baby hungry, but not enough to have another one yet:)

Nicole said...

happy birthday!!!! it sounds like you had a great day and hats off to your mom who's so sweet to stay home and do "baby duty" for the night. it's so nice to have a break, even if it's just for one night!

Jilene said...

you look great. I hope I look that good after this baby!!! glad things are going well. Happy birthday! was it hard to leave your newborn?

Mandi A. said...

Happy Birthday!!! (Can I borrow your Mom?) Love the necklace, so cute. As is that picture of sweet Cole. I agree with Jamie, he does have a little man face.
:o)

Amber and Co. said...

Happy Birthday! We're only a year and one day a part in age! :) Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Kata said...

ummm what kind of friend am i? I am such a jerk face! Hope to make it up to you sometime...

Mikki said...

Happy belated Birthday. Looks like it was great. So cool to get away for a night. Good for you!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

i glad you had such a good birthday...glad we got to celebrate a little bit with you.

my goodness....cole already looks so different...i just saw him.

Jen Rose said...

I feel like a bad friend. I still have a present for Cole since I didn't make it to your baby shower. I need to get it to you ASAP before he grows out of it! Happy Birthday! Glad you love your necklace. Thanks for the shout out! Hopefully I'll see you soon! Maybe for Britt's birthday!

Urry Family said...

Happy late birthday! I am such a slacker. You always remember mine. Ask anyone that knows me, birthdays are when my ditsy side come out. I could even talk to you on that day, and completely forget to tell you Happy Birthday! What can I say! I am glad you had such a great day and I heard we might hit Pump it Up again soon! YEAH!

Cherine said...

Hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY welcome to the world of 27. Yea not that exciting. Sounds like you had a great birthday!! Oh and your hair is darling!

The Bishop Family said...

happy birthday missy...i am glad glad you had a fun day.

Mandi said...

I am glad you have had a birthday. I hope you got my email.. I need your address... How sweet of your husband, I bet that was nice to get away. Nice phone. I hope you like it. do you text? we should text.. I would love to keep in touch that way. let me know and i'll give you my number.. that would be fun.

Cole is adorable.. What a cute face. I am glad your doing so good and able to get around and enjoy life so soon after having a baby.

anna banana said...

Happy Birthday Missy! I hope you had a great day it sounds like you did!

Aleisha said...

Happy Late Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day.