Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Update from the Mecham house

Here's whats been going on over here.

Father's Day:
Poor Darren...Sorry I just had a baby. We've decided to celebrate for real in a couple weeks. We went to his family's house for dinner and a little visit.

Monday:
Went to library to get some books and sign up for summer reading club.
Visited my dad and grandparents for a bit.
Meltons came over to bring us dinner and visit us. The kids had a great time and loved the pizza they brought from Villa. Thanks!
I must announce also, that during the delivery we took bets on Cole's birth time and Jodie hit it on the head!
For some reason, I thought I could go all day without any pain meds... Yeah, not such a great idea. I need to be reminded several times a day that I just had a baby!

Today:
Cole had a dr. appt. He is 6 lb 2 oz. Has lost 3 oz. Is more jaundice than when he left the hospital. We have set the dreaded circumcision appt. for Friday. Chloe threw a major temper tantrum at the office.
Took them all to Burger King to play afterwards.
Came home for Chloe's much needed nap.
Brittney sent us over some yummy enchiladas for dinner... Thanks!
Played candy land and made some cookies as a family.
Ry threw a major temper tantrum!
Thank goodness for boys!
Here's Cole at BK. I love this outfit, I had to show it off!

Here he is getting some sun. The dr. called and said his numbers were high and he needs to sunbathe 4-5 times a day. I just love this little guy soo much!
Posted by Picasa

21 comments:

Brittney said...

He looks so cute in his outfit. I cant believe that it fits! Does Cole take a pacifier?

Missy said...

Yes, he will take a binky. And he likes to be swaddled. Where did he come from?

Krishelle said...

okay so I am cracking up @ the other Leavitt family thing!
Cole is so dang cute! I love boys too! & boy do I hear ya on the whole temper tantrum thing! They always do it when everyone is looking augh. Hope you're doing well and letting everyone else do all the work!

. said...

What a cutie! I love how his outfit coordinates with his car seat...he is definitely your son!

Mikki said...

Whew!! Are you a busy girl or what. You know you just had a baby right?
Love the Fathers day card. We did that for Jon one year. He loved it, thought it was so clever.
Cole is adorable. Love the outfit.
Seems like everything is going well!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

oh... he is so cute! love that little outfit.

cute picture of the girls with all the babies...

Nicole said...

awww, he's so cute! are you sleeping? that is a cute little outfit!

so the girls with the temper tantrums, don't you hate that?! i love having girls, but sometimes they just have attitudes like there's no tomorrow!

glad to see all is well (are you going to be coming back to our church when you feel up to it??? hint hint)

jodie@eighteen25 said...

that must be the outfit that brittney got for you. it is too cute!

i had no idea you snapped that photo while we were there the other night...those girls were silly.

thanks for my plug.

Jilene said...

cute! I can't wait for my little boy!

Anonymous said...

Can you just stay home and relax crazy!! Cole is so dang cute in his car seat! I love it! are girls tantrums different then boys? I wouldnt know! Good job Jodie!

The Foulgers said...

Oh my gosh Missy, you are already up and at it. Sounds like you have everything under control. Love the pictures!

Aleisha said...

He is so cute and so little. I just love to see them when they are that little because it doesn't last very long. It sounds like everything is going good.

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit. You have been a busy girl for just having a baby. He is handsome. I can see how you can love him so much. Take it easy!! Hope Darren has a great Father's Day! Sounds like you are very well taken care of. I hope i have friends like that when I have my baby!! :)hehe! I do have great friends.

The Bishop Family said...

Ok so i need to check the blog more often. Missy he is soooo dang cute! Congrats!!We need to come see you guys.

Amanda said...

That is a way cute outfit. I love that Father's Day card...I was looking at it yesterday thinking how cute it is!

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

I want him!!! Aidan is growing up too fast! I miss it when he couldn't move around or BITE! LOL I would LOVe to come meet him sometime next week. I will give you a jingle and we can set something up;) Congratualtions!

Sheri said...

That is so funny, I was going to do the candy thing for Marc to with the kids, but we changed our minds and did something else.

Cherine said...

Oh he is darling! I love that infant stage!!! I agree such a cute little outfit!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

i haven't blogged in a while and when i am checking blogs i totally missed out on you having the baby. he is adorable, and you look great. congrats, glad everything went well. love ya guys.

Kata said...

ok, i am ready to come see Cole-lishous! I can't wait!!

anna banana said...

He is a cute little guy and I love the outfit! Looks like things are going well for you!