Monday, July 28, 2008

Girls Getaway


On Saturday I was able to sneak away with some great friends to Mesquite for a girls only spa trip. We were all in desperate need of some pampering. Unfortunately I left my camera in Jodie's car, so these are the only two pics I got as we were leaving on Sunday. We spent Saturday lounging around the pool, reading celebrity magazines, taking turns getting spa and salon treatments, eating junk, laughing about old times, eating more junk, and staying up till 1:30am talking girl talk! I had such a great time! It was just enough to make me rejuvenated. It was so nice to laugh like I used to in high school with these fabulous girls. Thanks girlies, can't wait till the next one!

Me, Amanda and Jodie. Not pictured: Aleisha and Michelle K. (Sorry guys!)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Foulgers said...

How fun! I am so jealous! I will need to tell Jason about this one. I could really use a break.

Mandi A. said...

Glad you got a break!

Sheri said...

I am glad you got some R&R, you need the break with all those kids. You must be nuts having 4 kids,lol.

jodie@eighteen25 said...

so fun...can't wait till feb.

can't wait till i post the pic that i have...one day.

Mandi said...

Glad you had fun!! I am so jealous. You have great friends. I am glad you got rejuvenated. Too bad you didn't take more pics. I would love to do something like that.

jamie carter said...

sounds like so much fun. i'll have to mark my calendar for the next one.

Michelle said...

I'm jealous! I really wanted to go but didn't think Ethan would survive without me for more than 4 hours. Maybe next time. Glad you feel rejuvinated!