Tuesday, August 12, 2008

2 months

Cole was 2 months old yesterday. I can't believe how quickly time has gone.

*He's finally awake for several hours out of the day. I just love his big blue eyes and his eyelashes that are growing in.
*He gives us a little grin now and then. It just lights up the room.
*He quickly went from preemie clothes to almost growing out of his 0-3 months.
*He wears size 1 diapers. I ended up with extra newborn diapers. I hate guessing how long they will fit.
*He was eating 6 oz of formula every 3 hrs during the day. For some reason for the past 2 days, he's gone down to 4 oz. I guess it's OK, his reflux formula is over double the price of the Costco brand I was buying.
*He sleeps through the night! YESSS! He has his bath after the other kids go to bed. He eats and hangs out with us for a bit and then goes to sleep on his own. He usually sleeps about 9 hrs.
*His big brother and sisters still love seeing him so much. Ry and Luke can hold him and carry him around. (a little scary at times) I thought the newness of it all would wear off, but they just love having him around. I love hearing them talk to him and call him "handsome." I love when Chloe sits down and pats her lap and says "hold him."
*He really is such a sweet baby. He is just so mild tempered and easy going. I'm so blessed to have such a great baby!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Mikki said...

so sweet!! He is such a little cutie pie. It's so sweet how big brother and sisters are with him. Make's it much easier on mama too I hope.

Jilene said...

he's darling. and getting so big. It must be fun to have so many big helpers! :-)

Jen@eighteen25 said...

he's so sweet!

and yipee for sleeping 9 hours!!!

Mandi A. said...

Cute, cute cute. I love when they start smiling, thats the best!

9 hours is great! Is it the same time your sleeping? That would be very nice!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute.. 9 hours huh? that much sleep would be nice. He is very handsome.

Missy said...

I wish I was getting that many hours! I think I jinxed it, last night he didn't sleep that well.

Nicole said...

he sleeps??!!?!? wow, that's great! if the diapers aren't open, you can return them to walmart (if walmart sells them) and they'll give you a credit towards any other diapers you want.