Saturday, August 9, 2008

A little comparrison

The other day while dusting in Riley's room, Darren and I found a pic of her at about 3 months old. We both thought it looks kind of like Cole. I took it out today and then took a picture of Cole and think it really doesn't look like him. So I've gathered up pictures of each of them at about 2-3 months of age to compare. I really can not tell who he looks like. I see a little bit of all of them.
What do you think?
Luke at about 3 months.

Riley at about 3 months.

Chloe about 2 1/2 months.

Cole today, almost 2 months.
Yes, his hair is strawberry blond. Luke's was too before it fell out and came back super blond.
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Mikki said...

hmmmm, I think he looks a little bit like Luke.

jodie@eighteen25 said...

I think it's a combo of Luke and Chloe.

Michelle said...

I can't tell. Do you have pictures of yourself and Darren at his age? Maybe he looks like one of you guys. Either way he is too cute!!

Cherise said...

I think he looks like a chunckier version of Lukey!

Nicole said...

from those pictures, i say luke. but in person, i think chloe.

thanks for asking about us, kacey spiked a fever last night. she seemed fine this morning so we got ready for church, but it got worse as church continued on... so we went home for a nice long nap.

Unknown said...

I think he has his own little look, but definately looks like he belongs. I think Riley and Chloe could have been twins! All of them are so cute and I love how chubby Cole is getting! Are you going to the pool on Thursday? My sis and I are going again-maybe we will see you there!

Mandi A. said...

From those pictures...Luke.

Tianna said...

They all look so different. Isn't that amazing. I think Ryder and Callie look identical.

The Foulgers said...

I also think he tends to favor Luke more! He is just adorable and is getting so chubby, I love it!:)

Sheri said...

I think he is a perfect blend of all of them. He is a cute little guy!

Nicole said...

From the pictures I would say he looks the most like Luke to me.

Amanda said...

I'm bad. It seems like he looks different everytime I see him!!! It will definitely be interesting to see what he looks like in a couple of months!

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is you and darren make the cutest stanking babies!!

anna banana said...

I think you can definitely tell they are all siblings, but the girls look the most alike int hose pics I think.