Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm so happy...

*Riley went to school today with no drama or temper tantrums!(This has been an ordeal lately)
*This little man got to try sweet potatoes for the first time today! He didn't get much in his belly, but it's a start. (the Dr. has said he can eat solids now to help his reflux)

*I had a kick butt workout today! I discovered I have lost 2 more pounds and a pair of my normal size capris fit!

*The girls got hair cuts and they look so cute!
*Darren finally got a new pair of glasses! (his have been missing for months)
*Riley has started reading some of Luke's old kindergarten books! She is doing great and is so excited about it!


*We got half of the Halloween costumes bought at the Disney Store last night! Luke is Captain Jack (40% off) and Chloe is Minnie (25%)off.
*All of the grocery shopping is done and I have a 10 day menu planned out!
*We finally got new batteries for Cole's mobile! He just coos and talks to his little fishies!


*We booked the hotel for our Disneyland trip in a few weeks! Got a great deal on priceline!
*Chloe let me snuggle her on the love sac tonight and sang songs with me!
*Luke got a 100% on his spelling test!
*Riley said "today was the best day ever" when her dad got them donuts for tomorrow morning! (he's trying to sabotage my diet)
*Darren surprised me with a new diaper bag the other day! I can fit a lot of crap in it!
*We walked around the temple grounds as a family tonight! We were able to talk a little bit about the important work that takes place inside.
Hope you are all having a HAPPY week so far!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Melody said...

Things I love about your post:


1.Everybody seemed to be incorporated somehow..

2.Cant be priceline!!...

3.Losing weight is NEVER a bad thing!(especially when u work ur butt off for it)....

4. Daddies need to be able to see, so when we tell them what they've dropped they can pick it up... (yippee for glasses)

5. Kids do need motivation once in awhile and donuts are key...

6. and last but not least everything was POSITIVE!

Mandi A. said...

Love your happy list! When are you going to Disney? We are going in a little less than two weeks...just bought our tickets last night actually (and made reservations for Lunch with the Princesses! SSSHHHH - its a surprise!)

Anonymous said...

Love the post. You have gotten a lot accomplished. It gives me hope that it can be done.. :) Very motivational for me. Thanks... Glad things are going well! I love the temple. Your kids are adorable. Can't wait to see them in their costumes.

Jen Rose said...

Sounds like you have had a great week! Love it! And, I cannot belive how big Cole is! He is such a cutie.

Nicole said...

i love this post!!! i don't know what to respond to first... yeah to riley, no drama today. i saw her sunday not wanting to go up, so i felt for you. give me details about how you plan your meals 10 days in advance, i SO need to make regular dinners. LOVE the pic with drool coming down from cole's mouth! i think my favorite out of everything you said was the new diaper bag and being able to fit a whole bunch of crap in it. i hear ya!!! that's awesome!!!

Michelle said...

It's nice when everything is going well and everyone seems to be happy!

Laurie Mitton said...

Congrats, I didn't know you guys had another one. You are so luck. Well I have to admit I'm a blog stalker saw your name and had to see if it was you, saw that it was and added you. Wow I can't believe how fast they grow up. Em just got baptized. Well ours is mittonandmittons

Aleisha said...

Wow sounds like things are going great for you. Cole is getting so big already. He is so cute.

The Foulgers said...

Wow, you do have a lot of things to be happy about! That was fun to read!