Sunday, September 28, 2008

Primary Program Sunday

Today was the primary program in sacrament meeting. I just love this Sunday every year. Besides the fact that little miss Riley wouldn't even go up to the front, it was great! Luke did a good job singing and saying his part. All of the kids did such a great job and the spirit was so strong! Chloe really liked waving to Luke on the stand. Here are a few pics I snapped real quick in the parking lot. I love that Chloe has a baby with her at all times lately, and the faces Riley makes.




This was tonight. I walked in the room and saw them and had to run for the camera. Chloe was holding her baby the same way as Riley and was copying everything she said to Cole. What good little mommies these two will be some day! (sorry for the partial pantie shot)

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Mandi A. said...

so so so cute. I love how Cloie has the diaper bag over her shoulder too.

Nicole said...

you're girls' dresses are adorable!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

my favorite sunday of the year... haha.

their dresses are too cute. where did you find them?

Missy said...

I got their dresses at Target, $10! I thought for sure everyone would've had them or seen them before.

Cherine said...

I love their dresses! Love the picture with the babies!

Melody said...

really cute! Sorry, what is primary Program sunday? Anyway the picture of Chloe and Riley holding their babies is awesome!

jamie carter said...

i, too, love the dresses. :)
it's so cute how little girls automatically know what to do with babies.

anna banana said...

They are so cute, Chloe is such a mini of Riley, I love it!

Nicole said...

You have such cute kids. I love the girls dresses.