Tuesday, October 14, 2008

4 months

Big ol' blue eyes here is 4 months already!! He is growing so big so quickly.

*I don't know how much he weighs, his next well check isn't for another 3 weeks or so.
*He's wearing size 2 diapers and 3-6 months clothes, some 6-12 months.
*He's still drinking 6 oz every 3-4 hrs during the day.
*He sleeps from 7 pm to 7 am every day.
*He has about 3 naps during the day.
*He's ticklish under his arms and the sides of his stomach.
*He laughs when we tickle him.
*He's become a lot more vocal. He talks to the kids, his toys, the TV.
*He likes to watch the TV.
*He's starting to figure out how his hands work. He's trying to hold onto his bottle. He has to be holding onto something when he's being held. (my hand, his bottle, his bib or blankie)
*He's just so laid back and takes everything in.
We just love this little guy and can't wait for him to be doing more!!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's cute.. I love his blue eyes. how beautiful.. He is going to be a looker.. :) Watch out he'll grow up way too fast..

Kara said...

Nice sleeping habbits. I love it when they like to watch tv when there that little because they are a little more occupied. I can't believe he's 4 months old. They grow up so fast, and he is way too cute!

The Foulgers said...

He is such a cutie! I think he has his own little look! I am glad that he is such a great baby for you!

Sheri said...

Ok,Cole looks just like Luke in the picture of Luke holding him naked. Cole's has the same face expession as Luke did.

Mikki said...

He is just so precious. What an awesome baby!!! My guys sleep about those same hours, unfortunatley though, they still wake a couple times each night.

Mitch said...

I love his chubbie toes. Cute, cute, cute.

Mitch and Val said...

Hey!! I know it's crazy that I'm gettin married! It's crazy for me to see you with 4 kids! I still think of all you guys and my brothers as being in high school! But yeah you'll for sure be getting an invitation :)

-Val

Nicole said...

aww, he's so cute... he's eyes are gorgeous! i'm super jealous of the sleeping 7 pm to 7 am thing!!!!!!!!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

he is such a cutie!!

Aleisha said...

I really can't believe it has been four months since you had him. He's so cute! Sounds like he is doing really good for you.