Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween party

A week before Halloween we got together with some church friends for a little party. We were late because Riley was in school, so we missed quite a bit. It was still lots of fun!
Here's Ry decorating a cookie.

Here's me and my cute little Mickey Mouse. He knew he was such a stud!

Here's a pic of the group, minus a few...like Chloe.

Chloe and her friend Loryn. They are so silly. Chloe was showing her how to put your hands up on a ride.

I just love little outings like this, not only for the kids, but for the mommies too!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like tons of fun.. Cute costumes. i love the little mickey one.. :) glad it was fun.

Wilcox Crew said...

I love Chloe's costume - she is adorable (and the other kids too, of course:)

Melody said...

oh my Chloe and little mickey mouse are sooo darn cute I could squeeze their cheeks!!!