Sunday, November 2, 2008

Luke's part-ay

We had some family over for dinner and cake tonight for Luke's b-day. I made spaghetti since it feeds a lot of people. Unfortunately, Luke doesn't care too much for spaghetti. We had to promise him dinner at Lucille's this week. Sounds like a good trade to me!
He had fun playing with his cousins that came over.


He has been wanting this remote control car that goes on the walls for months. Too bad he has to wait till tomorrow to try it out, we didn't have any batteries!

The boy made out on the cash this birthday. He has $40 and a gift card to build-a-bear to spend.

My brother Matt and his girlfriend Heather brought the girls gifts also. The boys liked it too as you can see.
It was a fun night, I'm glad we got together.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Mitch said...

I see that Luke had a stripper at his party! :o)