Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight

These silly boys took Amanda and I to see Twilight on Friday night. It was so funny, on our way into the theater we realized we should make a restroom stop. Amanda handed Cason her purse and we rushed off. Then both started laughing as we both got a visual of the boys walking into Twilight together, with a purse, a matching purse I must add! Of course they had to play it up!
They were good sports. They only teased us a little. I enjoyed the movie. I knew a bunch of details would have to be left out, I guess I went into it with low expectations. The teenage girls behind us were quite annoying though. I was also surprised with how many toddlers and young kids that were there. Come on! I guess that's what you get when you go to Neonopolis.
Afterwards we went to Maggiano's for dinner. It was so good! It was such a great night out!

9 comments:

Nicole said...

FUN! :) darren's hilarious!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

Joey took me on Friday night too, and he was doing the same thing making fun of the twilight craze. But he said he liked the movie. that is funny that you say that about there being lots of toddlers and babies. cause there was quite a few babies and toddlers at our movie too, and I remember saying that to Joey how shocked I was, I would never bring Jackson, I wouldn't be able to enjoy the movie. glad you guys had a good time.

Amber and Co. said...

Wow! I can't believe they took you to see the ultimate chick flick! What good sports!

anna banana said...

Fun picture of the boys!

The Foulgers said...

I'm glad you were able to rope your husband into going. BTW Thanks for the 72 hour info. I think it's super helpful.

Melody said...

aww... what a nice adult night out and than your surrounded by kids, an immature ones at that! My husband would have totally pretended he was gay if I handed him my purse! lol! Glad you all had fuN!

Amanda said...

I love that you described the evening. You did it so well!!!

Cherine said...

FUN! I liked the movie! I wasn't expecting tons but it was fun to see one of my favorite books on the big screen!

Cherise said...

If they were playing baseball.....I would put Darren at pitcher and hmmmm....Cayson at Catcher?!!!!;) haahaa