Thursday, December 11, 2008

Disney Land day 1

We headed out of town at about 6am. An hour later than planned. We made pretty good time, considering the potty and food breaks!
Pulled in to the happiest place on Earth at about 10:30. As a family of 6 now, we sure take a long time to get loaded and unloaded!
We hit Pirates first. It is a tradition!
Some friends from work found us and went on Haunted Mansion with us. We tried to go on Winnie the Pooh, but it broke down.
Jodie, Quincy, Teara and Michelle and Dax met up with us. Did some rides, had some corn dogs.
I guess I didn't take my camera out until It's a small world. It was really cute for the holiday.

I liked this one because both girls are chewing on something!

Cole wasn't too interested at first.

Here is my handsome tired boy!

Darren took Teara, Luke and Ry over to the California park to do as much as they could fit in. Jodie, Michelle and I watched the parade. (After being sweated for taking some ladie's spot.) Cherise met up with us too. We ran out to go to the other park and quick rode on Toy Story. Darren and I got to ride together and I beat him! I really like that one, it is so fun!
It was time for the fireworks so we ran out to the exit to watch. We beat the crowds out of the park.
Off to check into the hotel. It was great! It was our first time at the Hilton Suites. We got it on Price line for only $50!! We have decided that we really need a suite from now on! We all crashed in record time. What a long, fun day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

Looks like so much fun!! I am so jealous. I would love to go to Disneyland. I love that you always go with family and friends. :) I love your family picture in front of the tree. It's beautiful! I love the GAP sweatshirts. I have one and love it. I am glad you had a good time and i bet it was beautiful all decorated for the holidays.

The Foulgers said...

I am truely jealous! You know we are Disneyland junkies too! I have never seen it at Christmas time and we had planned to go this year, until we had a silght change in plans!:) I also need you address, to mail you a Chrismas card. You can e-mail it to me at princessfoulger@yahoo.com.