Thursday, December 11, 2008

Disneyland day 3

We got to the park early so we could get as much as possible done. We got to park in the parking lot near Down town Disney so we had to stop at the pin trading store. Luke had been wanting a lanyard and pins for a while now. He couldn't decide on which set he wanted though. He found a pin here that he bought with his birthday money. The girls were out of their money, but their Dad (who is a sucker for them I must add) bought them each a lanyard and pin set. Riley a Tinkerbell, Chloe the princesses.
Luke ended up putting his own together later in the day, along with some other cool pins.

Right when we got into the California park we spotted Mickey who was on his way to his picture spot. We got to him first and the kids got his autograph and picture. He was so cute with them and took a lot of time with them too.

We spent most of the day at this park. Chloe and I did some bugs rides while the big kids did their rides. We did a few together. Got Riley's b-day tortillas. Had soup in bread bowls. Luke and I got to ride Soarin' together. Of course we did Toy Story again. This time Darren beat me.
Headed to Disney Land. Had some ice cream / frozen bananas. Cherise, Marc and Isaiah met us. We rode some rides. Darren and the big kids did Splash Mountain.
We went over to Disney Land. Had some ice cream and frozen bananas. Cole wouldn't eat his baby food, but sure did eat Riley's ice cream! Cherise, Marc and Isaiah met up with us. Rode some rides together. Darren and the big kids did Splash Mountain. Rode Pirates twice. The day was getting late and I realized here I didn't want to go home and have to go back to reality!

We finished up with Buzz and Alice in Wonderland. It was so packed we couldn't get out of there fast enough. Cole and I went to the candy store for the Grandma's carmel apples. The rest of the crew waited outside, where Riley fell and busted her already loose front teeth. I may have to kids wanting their two front teeth for Christmas!
We said our goodbyes to the fam and headed for home. We thought we would be clear for traffic, it was 7pm. Not so. I could never live there for that. Kids crashed very quickly. I stayed awake to keep Darren awake. Got home at 11pm. We of course had to unpack and start laundry though. We had a great time! I'm so glad we went!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tianna said...

I don't think I know of another family that spends as much time at Disney Land as yours. Good for you guys. I can't wait to take my kids there too. Happy Holidays. We need to get together soon.

Cherine said...

What a fun trip. I need to head to Disney Land. I haven't been there since I was little, and can you believe my husband has never been there. He isn't that interested either. Sea World is more his thing. Funny huh! Your little one is getting so big. LOve your family shots.

Carol Swift said...

I haven't been to Disneyland in years--you are so lucky! Looks like you had lots of fun.

theberkabiles said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun. I'm so jealous i love Disneyland, its my favorite.