Sunday, December 21, 2008

Mecham Christmas dinner

We had a great time as usual with the fam tonight. We had a delicious dinner and had some entertainment . A few of the kids shared their talents and the rest of us sang carols. Some of us sang them quite loudly. (Darren and Randy) Cole wasn't so fond of the loud.

Kolton with his electric guitar and Megan did the bells.

Mandy with her violin. Riley loves her cousin so much and now begs me to play the violin. I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. Riley also got a gift from Mandy tonight. Some yummy chap sticks and body wash and lotion. Every time I saw Ry she was putting chap stick on. Thanks Mandy, that was so sweet!!

And an honorable mention to my brother in law, Ron. He has been blog stalking for a while now and would like to be featured! Any one want a pool? He's the guy to go to!

I'm not sure what Randy and Chloe were doing exactly, but all the kids needed a turn.


Grandma handed out her ornaments, a tradition. They were angels this year. I tried to get a picture of Ry with hers but it didn't turn out. It was a nice night spent with the ones we love!

4 comments:

The Bechtol Family said...

i haven't seen ron in forever!! everyone looks good!!

Cherise said...

I am sad that I missed it another year! Ugh I'm sure everyone was loud and Obnoxious! I really wanted to be a part of that!
I always have wanted to tell my brother RON (cough cough Kim) that he is tied with Darren as my favorite brother!

themechams said...

Hey Missy. How is Kolton related to your family? Everyone at Lied always thinks he is one of my kids.Ask him about it. I am sure some of the kids and teachers say things to him.
Can't wait to make sweet pots. for Christmas by the way!

Mitch said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS from your Wisconsin Family!
I can't believe how big all of the kids are getting. I wouldn't have recognized Kolton if you hadn't added the caption.
Chloe has lost all of her baby-girl looks. Wow, your children are beautiful.
We especially love the pics of Luke missing his two front teeth, which we hope Santa was able to replace.....HO, Ho, HO!
Your pictures of the snowy mountains around Summerlin look like an optical illusion. Now that's something you don't see very often! Matt and Heather sent pics, as it was snowing, to Lauren's phone. We kept thinking that it had to be some elaborate prank...Vegas wanting its piece of the fluffy white "action". We have had over 35inches of snow since December 1st, with more on its way! Thank goodness for snow-blowers! School was canceled on 3 different days, one a week for the first 3 weeks of the month! We have to make those days up; so school will probably go through June at this rate! We shouldn't be too surprised, after all...Al Gore did warn us! "Global Warming" has become an unbelievable problem these days!
Everyone says, "Love You!"....I will call soon. <3