Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Yesterday and Today

For the last two days I have worked at the dental office. I am just helping out during their busiest time, and just when Darren can be stay at home Daddy. I really give it to the moms who work and or go to school full time! It's been about 3 yrs since I've worked, and it was only part time and I only had two kids then. I feel like my butt has been kicked! One good thing about it is the office is in Summerlin, so I got to see it snow all day yesterday. It was so beautiful! When I left my car was covered in it! I had to brush it off so I could drive. I tried to keep as much as I could to show the kids when I got home. Luke, Darren and I had a little snow ball fight when I got home!


Here is the view from Sumerlin Parkway on my way in this morning.


Luke and Cole have been so cute together. Here they are tonight. Luke was reading to him.


This one was last night during homework time. Cole didn't like Luke paying attention to his homework and not him.
(Yes, I know it is cold outside and my son has no shirt on. He won't wear one and the heat is on in my house!)

Here is mister man in the bath tonight. I had to post his cute chunky booty. He thinks he can swim and has such a blast in the bath tub.



I had planned on going to a cookie exchange party tonight at Jodie's. (I even stayed up till 12:30 last night making my 4 dozen mint brownies.) Work went way late and by the time I got home the party had already started and I was so tired and missed my kids too much to go. So now I have 4 dozen of these calorie packed treats!! If you'd like some, come over!!
Also: Nicole's GNO has been changed again... Tomorrow night Cafe Rio on Decatur at 6:30. Not sure if we will go shopping or if Nicole can convince enough of us to see Twilight again!! Let me know if you're planning on coming.




6 comments:

. said...

I can't believe how big Cole is getting. He is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

my boys dont wear shirts either! Luke is so handsome!

Mandi Roth said...

Your little boy is too cute!! I love the pictures you got of the snow. Missed you last night at the Cookie exchange. I bet your brownies were super delicious.. :)

The Foulgers said...

I'm glad you all got snow there. We have been getting dumped on here. I love the picture of Cole in the tub, what a cutie!

Sheri said...

I will be there.Also I will take some of those treats off your hands, then you won't have to work out so hard.Ha HA!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you a week ago when you wrote. I can't make it tonight since it's our Anniversary. I hope you have a blast.