Saturday, January 24, 2009

Anderson Dairy

We got together with some friends yesterday and took a little tour of Anderson Dairy. I can't believe that I'm from Vegas, Darren and 2 of his brothers worked there at one time, and I haven't ever been on the tour!
It was very informative and really fun. It kind of makes you proud that there is such a cool thing in Vegas.

Here's the whole group. I snapped like 8 of these pics and still couldn't get one where everyone was looking.

At the end you get a bowl of cookies and cream ice cream. It was so good!

I shared a little with the Coco man. He won't eat baby food, but will eat ice cream. Hmmm?

I thought this was so funny. When you go buy the freezer they have this cute window display with penguins and ice cream and dry ice with some music. Chloe was pretty freaked out. When she is scared she covers he ears, not her eyes. She does this at Disney Land too.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

jamie carter said...

how fun. i'll have to take my kids there sometime. and not just for the yummy ice-cream at the end. ;)

The Foulgers said...

What a fun little field trip. I never went there while we lived in Vegas either. Two of my kids went on field trips there. They both loved it, especially the ice cream at the end and the singing cows!:)

Nicole said...

ice cream at 10 am, heaven on earth!!! man, i can't believe we missed that.

Marlaina said...

I'm glad you came! It was fun seeing you and your kids!

Unknown said...

I love Anderson Dairy. I worked as a sample girl for them one summer. Best job EVER!!!

. said...

What a fun idea! I have lived my entire life here and never been there. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

We love Andreson Dairy Tours! Cole is getting sooo big! My kids were the same way-no baby food, but if it had sugar they were all over it! (They must take after their Momma!) I know I say this every time, but we really need to find a time to get together-soon!

Mikki said...

What fun, I haven't been there myself yet. Ashley got to go for a field trip a few years ago. I don't even think they're doing any field trips this year. maybe I'll have to take the kids, so Haley can enjoy it too.

Ron said...

Coco man isn't dumb. Man, and there's no denying he's a "Mecham."