Wednesday, January 21, 2009

push up contest

Last night I was telling Darren about these crazy tricep push ups we did in our body sculpt class. Luke being my child had to get down to try them. Cole followed suit.

Darren could not be surpassed, so why not see how many kids he could have on his back.


I think Cole was tired just watching them.

There were several different combos that were tried. Just boys, just girls, all 4 of them. Then I had to get on his back too. Notice the scared look on my face. I think I was adding up all the weight in my head.

Don't you just love Chloe's princess shoes?
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm!hahahahahha. this is hilarious!!! so good!

Michelle said...

That first picture of Luke and Cole is the cutest thing ever!!! I love how Cole is on his little tip toes:)

theberkabiles said...

Cole is such a cutie! I love that first picture of him and Luke.You guys are just such a cute little family!

The Foulgers said...

Love the picture of Cole and Luke. You have a mighty tough hubby, although you and your girls are tiny!

Mandi A. said...

Cole is a machine...thats crazy!

We do those push ups in my yoga class, now I can do a bunch of them, but can't do a regular push up :o)

So when are you gonna run?!

Nicole said...

i love that one of cole and luke, and your poor husband with all those kiddos on his back that's funny. (your weight i'm sure is as much as luke's so we'll count you as a kid too!) :) matthew tries to do that, but only with 2 girls! it's always funny to watch... i'll see you tonight. remind me to mention soccer.

Mandi Roth said...

Love that picture of luke and cole!! Too cute that cole was following. I love it!! Love the princess shoes!

Melody said...

hahaha that was great! great pictures to have for later years..like high school graduation!

Sheri said...

I agree with Cole when he is lying there watching. It makes me tired looking at the pictures.

Kara said...

Cole is so cute in pushup position. Looks like fun!

. said...

Hey just a question...have you ever gotten a 4D ultrasound before? If so, where? We are looking to go soon but want to make sure it is a good experience. Thanks!