Sunday, January 18, 2009

Girls Night Out

Last night was our little night out. We started the evening with some pedicures. Boy, was it nice! It was Rachel's first one and she is also just 10 days away from having her baby boy. We were really hoping it would send her into labor!

We decided to head to On the Border for dinner because they have the best "Live" avocado. After an hour wait, we found out they were out of it. Their avocados weren't ripe!! We also had to settle for 2 separate booths. If we wanted to sit together it would be another half hour.

We turned it to our benefit however. We ended up getting 2 free desserts after our meal. The other table didn't end up so lucky. I don't know what happened, but our waiter wasn't so nice to them. Sorry girls!

This was our waiter. I think we made his night. He was worried he'd end up somewhere on the internet.
Thanks girlies, I had a great time!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Melody said...

thats awesome! Missy you look freakin fabulous.. I mean u always do but man for having four babies you look like u never had even one! WAY TO GO LADY!!

Michelle said...

No mention of the "after party"? Last night was so much fun. Can't wait to do it again..sooner than later. BTW...how was the ring:) Haha!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

i second Melody on the "you lookin freakin fabulous"!

and...last night was SO MUCH FUN. I just love you girls and am so grateful to have such cool people in my life!

Carol Swift said...

You guys look like you have so much fun! I agree, you do look "fabulous" for having four kids. I think I need to organize an "Old Girls Night Out." I would definitely want both your mom and mother-in-law to be there--they are so much fun to hang with. :o)

Jilene said...

How fun. Say hi to Rachel for me!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

how fun, too bad it didn't put Rach into labor I know she is ready. looks like you girls had a blast.

Mandi Roth said...

I'm so sad i missed it. Looks like a lot of fun! I really want to go next time. I hate being sick. You all look great. :)

Cherine said...

You gals all look amazing! I love it you all get hotter and hotter the older we get!

The Foulgers said...

What a fun night. I always wanted to do a GNO and get pedicures!

Brittney said...

I always seem to miss the great ones... Oh wait that is all of them. Glad that you guys had so much fun. We had lots of fun with your girls. We need to get them together more often...