Wednesday, March 11, 2009

9 months


It really feels like I just posted about Cole being 8 months!




-He is still just the smiliest! He is such a flirt with the ladies too!(he was flirting with his cousin Eva last week when she was babysitting)
-He is finally chunking up a little. He will eat anything now. He's even had some cheese burger. I'm excited to see how much he weighs at his well check appointment next week.
-He has 4 teeth and two more that are coming in right now.
-He is a super fast crawler who loves to get into the dog's dish.
-He pulls him self to a standing position.
-He says Dada all the time. No mama still!! He did say car though. Traitor!!
-He is so easy and laid back all the time. He spent most of the day with me running errands and going to appointments and he never made a peep.
- He just loves playing with his big brother and sisters.
Happy 9 months big boy! We love you!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Nicole said...

hehe, car. that's funny. don't you hate it when mama's like the third or fourth word. what's the deal!!??

Sheri said...

I think they do the dada thing on purpose. They just want them to feel good. I can't believe how big he is getting and how fast it goes by.

Mikki said...

such a doll!! I can't believe how fast the time goes.
Good luck on my giveaway.

Melody said...

He is adorable! The boys look so much alike and the girls look so much alike in your family!happy 9 months cole!

The Foulgers said...

He is such a fun little guy for you! If only he would say momma, I think he would be the perfect baby!:)

Tianna said...

So is there any talk of #5 yet?

Kathleen Mecham said...

Cole is way cute, but I would LOVE to see what #5 would look like. I told Darren about our Recession party next Sat. Anybody game?