Monday, April 13, 2009

Eggs

We put it off till the last minute. Seems like we were so busy this year. After a long day of work for Darren and a day of visiting family for us, we headed up to the Swinn's home. We had a sitter for the kids for an hour and a half while we ran and then got started on some eggs.
The kids had taken the package from ours so I had to guess on how to mix the dye. The pink didn't work.
After this batch, we had so much fun we decided to boil more and do a second round.
These pics are from the first round.


Chloe's hands were so blue. She wasn't so gentle either.


The baby boys were asleep, kinda sad they didn't get to play.
It was a fun night with friends!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MC Lewis said...

I am not sure that I am looking forward to the day I get to do that with Lana. It looks fun, but the mess.....I am sure my opinion will change though.

Shayla said...

I think it's great that you get together with Amanda and family so often. Looks like the kids really enjoyed the festivities! Oh, and talk about putting it off till the last minute...we're dying easter eggs for FHE tonight.