Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

Our kids were so nice to sleep in since we had a late night the night before.
The Easter bunny didn't really have any good spots this year being in a different house.
(Side note: Luke knows the bunny doesn't exist. Which doesn't bother me much. I would rather focus on the true meaning of Easter.)

Cole had no clue what was going on, but knew something had to taste good.

I tried to get the kids all matching. Chloe had to have her dress, which really didn't match perfectly, but she looked cute anyway.
I even found Darren that tie by accident, and it was only 7 bucks. I didn't have time to shop for myself, so I just pulled a green sweater out of the closet so I wasn't the odd one out.
Even though we were late for church I made them pose for some pics. It's all over after church so I had to do it.

Cole is in his "momma" phase so he wasn't happy that I wasn't holding him. We did have him laughing a little.

I was a little sad I missed the Easter lessons, being in Riley's class now. But tried to make sure the kids knew why we really celebrate. I am so grateful to my Savior for his sacrifice so we can all live with him again!
We went to Grandma and Grandpa Mecham's for a big dinner. The kids had a blast playing and the adults had a blast chatting and teasing one another.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Mandi A. said...

we debated about going the easter bunny route at all. we thought that the resurection was celebration enough without that freaky bunny...BUT the kids get around other kids and it's almost impossible NOT to involve the bunny!

The kids all look so cute!

The Foulgers said...

Now that explains why Luke didn't want his picture taken with the bunny. You all look fantastic. I love the Kelly Green.

I didn't know you had gotten a calling in Primary. I'm serving in YW now and I'm loving it! I had been in Primary for 4 years in our Vegas ward.

Mandi Roth said...

Love your outfits, you all look so cute. I'm glad you had a fun Easter.

Nicole said...

cute... i love the one of cole. you know he's thinking, okay there's something good in here, try to get it out! :)

ps- miss you in RS

Sheri said...

Hey we matched your dresses, except ours were pink. Why is it the mom's are always left out. We need to change that. Your family looked very cute.

The Bishop Family said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute i love the family picture

Melody said...

I love that you said I didnt have enough time to pick me up something... isnt that soo true? But honey you looked beautiful! Your whole family did as well!Id be sad that Luke knows about the bunny.. but your right he knows the real meaning of Easter and thats all that counts! Glad you all had a great one!

Cherine said...

Missy you look seriously hot in your picture!!! Your family photo is darling. Happy Easter!

Amanda said...

Ok the green is WAY too cute!!! Thanks for the fun Saturday night!