Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Epcot

My mom and I debated on going, we weren't sure if we should spend the money... But we ended up going, figuring when will we ever be so close and with only one kid. We got a late start because Cole ended up having a nap before we went. The weather was just crazy too. It was hot one minute, then cold, windy and rainy the next.
But, it was a good time and I'm glad we went and checked it out.
It is for sure somewhere I wouldn't go back to until all of my kids are over the age of 5.
Had to get a pic at this famous spot.

Cole loved banging on the drums.

They're was only a few rides there so the lines were outrageous. Nemo was the only one we did. It wasn't nearly as cute as the one at Disney Land.
Cole really didn't get it.

You know our family with Churros... I searched everywhere for one. Mexico had some...but they were not the same as Disney Land. Bummer. Cole didn't seem to mind, and they weren't nearly as messy!

Once we made the hour drive back to my Grandpa's, it was pretty late. I ended up getting pulled over for speeding just a couple hundred feet from the turn to his house. Of course it was a construction zone and I didn't realize it. We had to go to the bathroom and I just wanted to get home. Luckily the cop let me off, but let me know that it would've been a $300 fine. Thank goodness!! It would have made the trip so expensive!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melody said...

Man cole is soo cute I want to bite his tootsies! Im glad you had a great time there and that the cop let you off!

Mandi Roth said...

Looks like you had a great time, and i'm glad you checked it out since you were that close. I've always wanted to go. Someday!! Cute pictures. Luck girl with the ticket!!

Kathleen Mecham said...

I have always wated to go to Epcot. I laugh at the search for Churros. They were able to build California Adventure with the money that they made off of selling Darrin Churos.