Saturday, April 11, 2009

some old and new Easter pics

I thought it would be fun to see how the kids have changed. I really need to scan the really old ones though. Here is Easter 07. Chloe was 7 months old, Ry was 3 and Luke was 5. So cute.


This is last year.

Yesterday my mom and I braved the mall with all 4 kids so I could get them their Easter clothes. With the trip, I totally spaced getting them. I was glad I waited, I found everything at Children's place and it was all on sale! We went to get a pretzel and noticed the bunny and no one was in line. Luke decided he was too big this year. So we changed their clothes and took a pic. Chloe said she was scared at first, but did just fine.


We got this headbands after. I talked Luke into at least one picture.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

mindyandfamily said...

i know how grandma get hair to curl that tight but she'll kill me if i tell the secret! the pics are crazy from 1 yr ago to now i didnt relize the change till looking at them.

Melody said...

HAHA! thats keagan's Easter dress but in Pink !( Riley's) We got it for her bday but she only wore it for pics soo.. I was like ok its your Easter dress too!!

Cherine said...

Haha I love Luke in the last picture. You know they are older when they won't wear fun head bands anymore.. Too cute!

The Foulgers said...

That is awesome that you were able to get last second deals and see the Easter Bunny with no lines. I love the old pictures the kiddos were just as adorable then as they are now.

Don't you hate it when your kids decide they are getting to big for things? It breaks my heart. If only they could just stay little.