Friday, April 10, 2009

What happened at home

I know while I was gone I mentioned Luke's award ceremony, but here is a pic of the proud boy!
He knew he was getting the straight A award and the "Wings" reading award, but was surprised when they called him up for a P.E and World Language award.
We are just so proud of Luke. He worked so hard for all of them!

The following evening Grandma and Grandpa Mecham took them all out to dinner at Red Robin. A family favorite. I have been told they all drank way to much chocolate milk shake! I asked Luke if they went in honor of his awards and he said, "No, they just wanted to take us out." Either way, thanks for feeding my family!
On Saturday, Riley had a little dance recital at the Spring fair at the rec center.
Brittney to the rescue do to her hair and makeup, even though they were on their way out of town to Disney Land. Thanks a ton! She and Chloe looked beautiful!



Who knew the girl had so much hair? I cannot get it to curl for me!

Darren took video for me, it was too cute! Super quick and loud, but she did a great job!

Afterwards, Grandma got them tickets to play the games. Darren has video of them doing a sack race. It was too cute!
- On Monday night Darren even went to see a movie by himself while Grandma took the kids to the park. It was Fast and the Furious... He figured it was one I wouldn't mind missing. He was right.
They definitely did quite well without me...




4 comments:

Nicole said...

way to go luke!

and riley's hair was really cute... so was chloe's.

jamie carter said...

they were busy while you were gone. :)
good job luke!!

Melody said...

I am glad they had a blast and I would be soo proud of Luke as well.. but honestly I hate to think life carries on without me!! I know completely selfish.. but I want them to need me!lol:) HAHA i think I need help!

The Foulgers said...

Riley's hair looks so beautiful! At least everyone was able to capture your "missed moments" for you!