Monday, May 11, 2009

Can't believe he is 11 months

I am kind of sad that in one short month my baby boy will be 1!


He hasn't changed a whole lot this last month.


These are some pics I took of him tonight, before bed time.
-He is such a good little teeth brusher. He giggles when I brush them.

-He gets into this position all the time lately. He is really trying to stand up unassisted. We have tried to get him walking on his own. He is a little scared to do it just yet.

-He is as quick as a lightening bolt crawling though. We cannot keep track of him unless he is blocked in the room.

-He has been downing bottles like crazy lately. I cannot wait to stop buying formula.

-He likes to eat cheeseburgers and chicken nuggets with his brother and sisters. He thinks he is so cool. (yeah, we are so healthy)

-He weighed in at 21 pounds a few days ago.

-When the big kids are playing together or wrestling, he has to be right in on the action. He doesn't care if he gets hurt.

-He has finally said "mama" a few times. He even did it on Mother's Day. The best gift I could have ever gotten! He, of course, will not say it once today.

-He won't really say much else than "dada". He prefers to grunt and squawk.

-He is quite the singer.

Coco man, you are the best baby I could have ever asked for! I thank Heavenly Father for you every single day! You hold such a special spot in my heart! I can't imagine life without you! I love you sooo much!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cherise said...

I miss that boy! Come back...PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Mandi A. said...

thats funny - we had a slow month between 10 and 11 too!

Is crazy how ours are so close in age, but so different. Cole has so much better gross moter skills, but Brooke is talking like crazy. We have to get them together soon!

The Foulgers said...

Wow, almost a year old. I'm so happy he said mama on Mother's Day, even if he is being a little stinker and won't say it again. He is such a doll.

jodie@eighteen25 said...

i'm so sad he will be 1. he needs to stay cuddly at least until my baby comes.