Sunday, June 7, 2009

High chair Hijinks



He is so cute when he is doing something naughty. I don't think any of the other kids have figured this out so early. And, don't you just love his little farmer tan?


This was the other night during dinner. We had pork tacos so I made him a burrito, minus the tortilla. He LOVED it! He usually loses interest pretty quickly, but this time he ate and ate, even after we had all finished and had cleaned up the table and kitchen. Guess I better make that meal more often!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cute!

Mandi Roth said...

What a cutie!! I love it.

Cherise said...

He looks like a little man now! He has changed sooo much from the time you were here! I miss him and all the other kids!

Amanda said...

What a little escape artist!!! He is way too cute!!! I can't believe how big he's getting.

Ron said...

You can certainly see the Mecham in him. P.S. pardon my blog-stalking, but can't visit and not comment. Good lookin' kid.