Friday, August 21, 2009

What is wrong with this picture?


This is what I found when I did my nightly check on the girls before I headed to bed. I'm not sure if Riley is on Chloe's bed because of the dog, or because she was taking care of Chloe.
After we had our late dinner, Riley comes in and says I am taking care of Chloe tonight, so you guys don't have to. I was thinking, YES! It had been a long day. After they were jumping on their bed though, I figured, yeah right, not gonna happen! But they settled down quickly and fell asleep.
I just love little moments like this. Not having a sister makes me appreciate it so much more. I do have great friends, whom I consider sisters, but obviously never had little moments like this. I love these little girls, oh, I mean princesses, so much! They run me and my patience ragged, but I wouldn't trade em' for anything!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Fernandez Family said...

Hello =) I'm a blog hopper I saw you on my sister-in-laws page (Angela Baillio) and your post title was a tad intriguing =) You have a hilarious blog lol

Nicole said...

hehe, love it! too cute for words. that dog has them trained )

Mandi Roth said...

Too cute!! I love sister moments. I bet the dog loved it too! haha!

Mandi A. said...

i always think the same thing cuz i didnt have any sisters either! Im so glad they have each other :o)

Carol Swift said...

I love it!

. said...

Gotta love sisters. It can be the "best of times" and it can be the "worst of times," but it is all worth it in the end!