Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Swim day

Since it is the last week of summer vacation, we are trying to have as much fun as possible! Cole took a nap for us while we swam for most of the time. It was nice not to have to wrestle him the whole time. Aunt Chelle and Addie came over to play with us too.

The kids went through the pics with me and picked which ones made it on the blog.

Luke swears that D has a six pack in this one. I just love how silly he is at the pool. Well, he is this silly every where we go.

The water gun weighs more than Luke does.

I took like 10 pics of this girl, and this is the one she likes. I don't know why she insists on wearing the life vest. The girl is a great swimmer! I think she is just lazy and likes that she doesn't get tired when it's on. I also think, it will get lost before we swim again.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jilene said...

cute posts Missy. I'm always amazed at how much you make it to the gym. That's why you look so good! No, I didn't fly alone. Matt went out there with me, and my mom flew with us to vegas and then I was on my own from Vegas to Boise. It wasn't too bad, but my kids were totally awesome the whole time! I got really lucky!

Kathleen Mecham said...

I like it when you guys come over. I don't like it when Darren takes all my ice grrrrr.

The Foulgers said...

I think the kiddos picked some fun pictures! Darren has some mad jumping skills.