Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chloe's first day of pre school

We didn't think the day would ever arrive! She has been so excited to go to school.
She picked out a new High School Musical "pack pack" and got a new outfit for the big day.

Here she is running out to the car.

When we got to class there were tons of parents just hanging around and lots of kids crying. Chloe just went right in and posed for me. It was funny to see the parents who didn't want to leave as the teacher politely told them to go. I'm glad Chloe was so ready to be at school, it made it easy on me.
When I came to pick her up several of the kids were crying again and Chloe didn't want to go home. She was standing by her table showing me the playground out the window. Mrs. Bridget said her husband is a police man just like her daddy, and Chloe says, "he's not a police man." I asked her what he was then, she says, "Just a Daddy!" She is one silly girl, that is for sure.
She didn't give us too many details about the day except for a silly song they sang where they shook their booties, and the snack they had. She told Aunt Mindy that the bathroom was cool.
She can't wait to go back tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

Too Cute!! My niece had the same outfit on her first day of preschool! Glad she liked it.

Mandi A. said...

She totally looks ready! and excited :o)

Im glad it went well, I bet she LOVES going to school just like her brother and sister!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

i'm so glad the day has finally arrived and happy she had a great time!

The Foulgers said...

So cute! I'm glad it lived up to her expectations. Enjoy your little bit of freedom!:)

Leah said...

That was cute. I'm glad they made it into the same class. Maybe someday when we get the routine down we'll have to do a quick lunch.

Mikki said...

Sweet!!