Thursday, November 5, 2009

Kanaraville

We made a little trip up to Kanaraville with the Leavitt family for the weekend. We were a little nervous when we arrived at midnight to find the basement flooded, but it didn't damper the fun.

Birthday cupcakes for breakfast? Yeah, there are no rules in Kanaraville. It was Luke's 8th b-day.

He got the new Toy Story Mania Wii game. He and his cousin Kavin played the heck out of it.

They all got to do quite a bit of 4 wheeling also. Cole loved it!

What a cutie!

The little park was so much fun! They have way better stuff than any park in Vegas!

Look at that cute Emmy girl!


Cole has no fear.



Here is where it gets funny! We had Luke take the camera while us big kids had some fun. I was a little nervous about it. I was off the ground right away, and instead of telling them to stop, I did this...

haha, yeah, flew right off! My arm is really bruised and tore up, but I was trying not to hurt a leg or foot. We seriously couldn't stop laughing about it afterwards!


Kavin the dare devil!
We all had so much fun, we are going back up after church on Sunday. It's kind of nice that the boys have the same days off and the kids are on track break!

6 comments:

Melody said...

omg!! that looked like it hurt!! I would be dying laughing to.. when you have Brad and Darren swinging on those your little booty was bound to get swung off!!

Nicole said...

that's hilarious! i love how luke managed to get a picture of it. and yay for darren, he looks like he's quickly running to your rescue :)

Michelle said...

I can't believe you fell!! I love how Darren is running towards you. Hopefully it was to make sure you were okay and not to stand over you and laugh:) Looks like a fun place to visit.

Cherine said...

Missy I love that you are smiling in the picture of your fall. Good times!!!

The Foulgers said...

Happy Birthday to Luke! What a fun way to spend it.
I LOVE the picture of you on the ground, Luke caught the moment perfectly! I hope it's even funnier now and I'm glad you didn't hurt your legs!:)

Sheri said...

Good job protecting you running leggs. I love how Darren is running to check on you in the picture.