Sunday, November 8, 2009

Luke is a cub scout now

Luke had his first cub scout pack meeting the other night, and it just happened to be the rain gutter regatta.
We of course, forgot to go and get him his scout shirt.

It took him a bit to get the hang of it, but once he did, he did great!


I am excited for him to start this new chapter in "big boyhood"! I can't believe I have an 8 year old! He is such a great helper and example to his little siblings. I can't wait for his baptism in 4 weeks!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Luke! Enjoy it all!

Michelle said...

So it begins:) Good luck trying to understand all the dynamics of cub scouts. Eddy and I were cub masters for a couple months and I still have no clue how things work.

The Foulgers said...

How fun! I'm glad he's loving it.