Sunday, March 20, 2011

Springs Preserve

During winter break the kids got in free to the Springs Preserve. We have always talked about going but never had gone. We picked the warmest day of the week and headed out.

This reminded of us Disneyland.

That is our nephew/cousin Kavin with the kids. He and Luke are "brothers-best friends" and spend lots of time together when we have a break from school.

Chloe, my little poser on a bunny.

My other little poser. haha

A cute little fox.

Cole loved this lizard.

The kids liked building in this little play area.
We really had a great time. We spent about 2 1/2 hours there and probably could have stayed another hour if is wasn't getting cold and late.
We will definitely go again when they run another special.
I think they played hard...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cute! way to go to update the blog! i just don't have the energy :)

Unknown said...

that was actually me- nicole. he's signed in and not sure what my sign in is. LOL

Missy said...

haha- I was confused with Matt usuing cute!