Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Today



We got a flag while Luke was in school because we knew he would probably learn about 9/11 at school and wonder why we don't have one. He was pretty excited so Darren let him help put it out. On the way to the gym this morning we heard that tribute song that has the little kids talking on it, please tell me why 6 years later it still makes me ball? Please tell me I'm not the only one!











Totally not related to 9/11, these are the centerpieces we made today for our etiquette dinner we're having for mutual tomorrow night. A bunch of the other leaders came over today and we did them. I enjoyed having them over, we had a good time. Hopefully the activity turns out as well as planned. It should be a lot of fun.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah Goodsell said...

Looks like you had a busy day. I'm sure they will love it we did one with ours a few months ago and it turned out great.

jamie carter said...

You're not the only one. The worst part is when your kids see you crying and give you that weird, concerned kind of look.

jamieBEE said...

i cry too! and i love those center pieces! I recognize some of that dollar ribbon from Michaels! I went and picked a bunch up yesterday and started to make the cute hair things! LOVE EM!!! Thanks for the great idea!