Monday, December 3, 2007

Santa

Tonight we went to the Town Square mall to see Santa. Boy, was that a mistake... I should have known better, it was too close to bed time. We had been promising the kids a surprise all day though and I had to follow through. By the time we had arrived the girls were both pretty whiny. Neither of them wanted anything to do with Santa. Riley made me tell him what she wants for Christmas. She's no dummy. The car ride home was pretty bad, Chloe was trying to fight sleep, so she cried most of the way. Poor Brad and Brittney, they rode with us. We're just trying to get them prepared for their new baby.

Of all the pictures we took, this one is the best of us, but Santa's eyes are closed.

Luke got his list in.

Some of the drama.


More drama.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Sheri said...

Maybe Santa will bring you a BIG present for being such a great mom.

Michelle said...

That's a real looking Santa! I like how you took a picture with your whole family.

Nicole said...

same thing happened with us, kylie screamed and tried to make a break for it. kacey joined in a few minutes later. HEY, but your family picture turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Great Fam pic considering the moods of the kids! Look at it as a learning experience, Next year you will do it differently. and yeah, that santa looks totally real!

Cherine said...

Oh man I guess that is what I have to look forward to having multiple kids!!! Yea!

Amanda said...

I love the picture with all of you guys!!! I have been wanting to check out town square.

Mitch said...

Poor Santa!

Mitch said...

On second thought...Santa's way too tan! Lucky Santa!

Anonymous said...

I heard the Santa there is sooo good and that it's set up really cool!

Sarah Goodsell said...

I'm dredding to take Jaxson to see Santa. The drama's good for Britt she'll have her own soon!

Kata said...

Savannah pulled the same thing at Fashion show! Stinkers!! That Santa is super-cute!!