Thursday, January 10, 2008

Look at this baby mullet


Doesn't she look like Billy Ray in the early 90's? Or as Luke and Riley would call him "Robby Ray". You Hannah Montana fans will get that one.


Had to include this way cute bummy shot. This girl sure does love the bath.

UPDATE:

-I haven't taken any pictures all week. What's better than my cute bathing beauty?
-We've laid pretty low this week. Taken a nap 2 out of 3 days. Not too bad. I'm still pretty exhausted all the time, especially on days I go to the gym.
-I am feeling really good other than being tired. Starting to feel the baby flutter around in there. I love that feeling!
-Darren and I snuck out tonight to purchase Riley's Disney on Ice tickets. Got to have dinner and see a movie too. It was so nice to get out.
-We've been catching up on Smallville episodes. I'm sad that we're on the last episode. Can't wait for a new one now. Darren keeps throwing out names for the baby from the show. How ironic that we have a Chloe already.
-Tomorrow is Luke's parent/teacher conference. Still new at this, not sure what to expect. I think it is pretty dumb that they have tomorrow off, like they couldn't have done it on Monday or Friday.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Cherine said...

Ya that is silly they didn't tack the day off to the weekend! I'm sorry you are so tired. I totally understand. Mine is because I don't sleep at night anymore!

jamie carter said...

Glad to hear you're still feeling good. I was worried you were missing because of being sick.

Yeah, we have today off too. At least I got to sleep in a bit.

Mandi A. said...

Ellie has that mullet too! She needs a cut SOOooooo bad.
Sorry your so worn out...trust me, I hear ya!

Aleisha said...

I definitely remember that very tired feeling. It's no fun.

When are you going to Disney on Ice? I am going with Kenzee on January 19th at like 11:30 a.m. I think.

Nicole said...

don't you just love bare baby bottoms!?!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

I love the pictures of little Chloe...and of course her hair only looks bad when you've just taken it out of piggy tails. She always looks so cute when it's all done up.

Mitch said...

It has been my experience that not all parents are as conscientious as you and Darren are. If the school had the kids off on Friday or Monday, most parent(s) would never show up for the conference. Instead they'd look at it as an extended weekend; "blowing-off" a meeting with their child's teacher is "no big deal" to many of them!
Of course, it's always the parents that you need to talk to the most that ditches a conference, regardless of the day it's scheduled for!
Yup, I've had a bad day.
Sorry!
Now, your kids would be more than welcome in my classroom....they'd certainly put a smile on my face!

Jen Rose said...

Glad you are feeling better girl. You look so cute pregnant by the way. And, Chloe.....so cute!

Cherise said...

Oh my little Chloe in the buff! What a cute Darrel as Marc would call it!
She kinda does have the Joe Dirt going on, but still cute as heck!

I realized it must be nap time on the second day I called. Sorry :( Just wanted to say hi, and see how you were doing! Love you guys and miss you tons.

MC Lewis said...

Thats so funny that you guys watch all os the Smallvilles as well. We have seasons 1-5 and are watching the current season. That is where we got the name for our girl....Lana. I guess we watched it so much when we were dating/engaged that it totally just stuck with me. Hey what is your home address??