Monday, January 28, 2008

Today was a much better day

*The window was fixed this afternoon. It was done quickly and it actually has tint on it, so it looks better than we expected.
*Both kids had school today, Chloe and I got to the gym.
*Quick trip to the grocery store, just Chloe and myself. (That usually never happens)
*Got the kitchen cleaned and mopped and got a shower. (That's a big one)
*Made snicker doodles. (Darren's favorite) As you can see, I had two cute little helpers. This was the first time Chloe had gotten to lick the beater. You should have seen the look on her face when I handed it to her. You should have seen the fit she threw when I took it away to put in the sink!


*Darren and I got to meet up with some old friends for dinner tonight. We went to B.J.'s Pizza. It was so yummy! It was so nice to visit with Curtis and Robyn an catch up with them.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Heather said...

aww...i'm happy monday was a better day for ya!!!

Mandi A. said...

That was fast to get your car fixed! Sounds like a productive day...I was just happy to get to the gym ;o)

. said...

Glad things are looking up. Snickerdoodles sounds yummy, do you deliver?

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a better day today!! Maybe when you get a moment you can come to my house.. My kitchen floor needs a good moppin!!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

those cookies sound yummy.

I made some on Sunday...I licked the spoon myself...didn't share with Quincy.

Unknown said...

Aren't you finding out what you are having any day now? T