Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dinosaur Park

We are lovin' this weather! We met Mandi, Jodie, Amanda and kids at the park today for a picnic and play. We have to eat out by the ducks because once you enter the park gates you cannot contain the kids. The kids had a blast feeding the ducks and no one fell in! Luke and Ry headed straight for the big ol' sand box first. We took the little ones to the small playground for a bit. We all then headed to the sand. We brought our sand toys so it was fun. Chloe was not as interested as everyone else was. She kept running over to the "big" slides. I got sick of going down the slides and kept bringing her back to the sand. Plus I wanted to hang with the other moms. All in all, it was a really good time. We were all exhausted. Thanks guys for driving across town!

Allison, Riley and Chloe with the duckies.

Quincy and Chloe.

Riley and Ella.


Luke, Allison and Chloe in the background.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Mandi A. said...

The first thing the girls asked was if we were going back today! I told them maybe in a couple weeks ;O)

Aleisha said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish I could have gone. I am so glad it has been nice outside. I love it.

Michelle said...

I'm loving this weather. It's so nice when the kids play hard at the park and come home and take good naps!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

I was fun!

Well worth the drive!

jamie carter said...

i'm sure max would have loved the sand. hopefully we can come next time.

Cherine said...

Glad you guys are having nice weather. We hit 54 degrees and I put on the AC on in my car. This is the hottest it has been in months. I hope we can get warmer soon.

The picture are so fun. They look like they are having a blast in the sandbox!

Unknown said...

Looks like sooo much fun! We miss the dinosaur park. Maybe we can come and visit during track break.

Mitch said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! Cool park. Are there fossils and dinosaur relics at the park too?
(...fossils other than old farts like me!)
Hey, I'll be out to see you in two weeks, so I'm hoping for hugs and kisses from the kids.
Save plenty of that warm weather for March 15-22.
Love ya!

. said...

What a blast?!? That is by far one of the best parks in town. Glad you got to enjoy the beautiful weather we have been having!!!

Cherise said...

I love that park! Hope we come down soon, so we can play before it gets too hot!

Unknown said...

THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULDN'T INDUCE UNTIL I WAS A WEEK OVERDUE. RIGHT NOW I FEEL LIKE IF I MOVE THE WRONG WAY IT'S GONNA FALL OUT SO I DON'T THINK I'LL BE GOING ANOTHER TWO WEEKS. BUT WHO KNOWS...IT MIGHT BE ANOTHER MISERABLE TWO WEEKS! BUT WHENEVER IT HAPPENS I'LL POST SOMETHING. T