Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cereal on the floor

The table has been packed up and moved, along with almost everything else. This place is a looking pretty empty and messy today! Last night while I was doing a jewelry party, Darren and some great friends pretty much emptied the place out. (Thank you to them and their wives!) Darren's parents took care of the rug rats while we were busy. They slept on the couches last night, we luckily got to keep our bed here. I'm gearing up to get the rest done by the time school is out. I get to go to a luncheon my wonderful friends have planned for me this afternoon! Then it is serious cleaning time!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh... I love that picture! So all the fun begins! You could really use the prego thing to your advantage... just sit on the couch and deligate all the moving and lifting to everyone else! Let me know if you need any help. And yes I saw Michelle at BWW. She is such a sweet person!

Amanda said...

They look like they are loving eating on the floor. I'm getting very excited for you to be living closer!!!

The Bishop Family said...

Looks like lots of fun! I wish we could have done more stuff together when you lived so close. We will just have to get together

Nicole said...

how'd all the cleaning go? did you get a hold of my cleaning lady for the new house? sorry i couldn't squeeze away today to make it to your party. but i'm sure we'll keep in touch ;)

Mikki said...

sorry I snuck out today without saying goodbye and good luck. I had to get to Ashley's awards assembly at school. But anyway, good luck in your new digs. I know everything will work out for your family's best. Take care.

Mandi A. said...

Ha - my kids think its a treat to eat on the floor (usually in front of the TV)...and I don't tell them otherwise :o) Cute picture!

Unknown said...

You are such a brave lady to move when you are this far along. We moved out to VT when I was 5 months pregnant with Noah and I thought that was HELL!

Your kids are so cute eating on the floor. What a fun treat!

The Bechtol Family said...

hey missy...we made our blog private. it's a bummer, but...if you can send me your email so i can invite ya...that would be great. by the way...i love my necklace, and i'm wearing it right now!! :) or....if it's okay, i will ask amanda for your email. just let me know what ya want me to do.

Unknown said...

How did the move go? I really want to try and get together soon, so let me know when you are settled and we will plan a date!