Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday

When I found out in spin today that I had burned about 1,000 calories in class, I decided I was taking the kids to get ice cream tonight. I've been wanting Dairy Queen for a while now. So after dinner we went for our treat. The girls had cones with sprinkles, Luke had a sundae and I had a Butter finger Blizzard.
Once home, they were all on a crazy sugar high I think. I was in the bathroom with Luke and Ry and Chloe comes running in and says "HI" and models these lovely shorts. Brittany sent down a bin of clothes that she had borrowed of Luke's a while back. Little miss helped herself and got these silly pj shorts on.


Not quite on all the way girl!

Luke and Ry then took it to a whole new level. They seriously got so wild, I couldn't wait to get them in bed. I'm really regretting the Dairy Queen stop. And I really hate when I crave something and it wasn't even that great.


I'm so glad Brittany saved the clothes for me though! Thanks Britt!! I'm glad you didn't believe me when we said we weren't having anymore kids. It was fun to think back to when Lukie was a baby. Some of it was out dated, but there was quite a bit that we can use!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cherise said...

What crazy kids! Loved the outfits on them.

It must be a boy thing, because all I wanted with Isaiah for a while was butterfinger blizzards!

jamie carter said...

Good for you burning 1,000 calories. you so deserved a reward.
Blizzards are the best. (i like the snickers though)

Cute outfits.

Urry Family said...

K-I warned you some were outdated, but they helped me alot, and I knew you were not done having kids, you and Darren are too good of parents to only have 3. Love ya!
BRITT

Mitch said...

Chloe's hair cut is soooo cute! Unfortunately, it makes her look less of a baby. Fortunately,there will be another baby in the family to take her place. So, okay, we'll let Chloe grow-up! Welcome to toddlerhood Chloe!

Ry and Luke are amazing, always a smile on their faces...of course ice cream helps to keep that smile on everyone's face...but yours!
Hang in there, they grow up way too fast!

Nicole said...

can you burn 1,000 calories for me too? that would be great, thanks!

Anonymous said...

your kids are too cute. I had dairy queen on Saturday, it was yummy. i am soo craving it again.. I had the Tin Roof & brownie Blizzard. it was yummy. But sugar isn't good for kids. i would love to burn 1000 calories. that is awesome.