Saturday, April 12, 2008

Riley's new outfit and bangs

Today just Riley and I got to sneak away to Old Navy to get her some new summer clothes. You should have seen the girl. You'd think that we were at Disneyland. She loved that she got to pick her own clothes out AND try them all on in the fitting room! She just kept thanking me for taking her. As we were walking out of the store, she asked if we could go to another one. We're in trouble!
I just love that she is old enough to go and do this, I had such a great time with her!


In the car on the way home she kept asking if she could have bangs like Chloe's. We went to visit Britt and Emerson after dinner, and of course Brittney cut her some bangs. I think she was a little jealous of all the compliments that Chloe has gotten. I think she looks equally as cute as Chloe, don't you?
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

. said...

Girls, girls, girls! They are so fun, but so EXPENSIVE! We'll have to do a dual shop day sometime.

Cherine said...

I love that she is rocken her some bangs! Such a doll! Thanks for the catalogs. I am soooooo excited!

Nicole said...

she looks really cute with bangs!

Mikki said...

Mother/daughter outings are so fun, especially when you can do one on one, especially if you have a girly girl.
Love the bangs. Your girls are both so adorable.

Mandi A. said...

Very cute outfit...I might have to head over there this week! Alison keeps wanting bangs, butI keep talking her out of it. Riley looks so cute though, I might have to give in.

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to have a girl that I can go shopping with. that sounds like you had a lot of fun, and so did she.. but watch out.. they will want to go all the time.. Tehe!! Very cute outfit.

Sheri said...

I really love the bangs on her.I really miss them on my girls. You have now created a monster w/ shopping.I think all girls love to shop.

Brittney said...

The bangs turned out so cute. They make her look a little younger but with that pose not sure if the bangs will help. She is 4 going on 17. Good thing she won't be dating until she is 30!

Michael said...

Thanks for the catalogs..AWESOME STUFF!

Michael said...

Shoot sorry Missy for some reason I am signed in under my Hubby's name. Its me Cherine!

Amber and Co. said...

Oh so cute! Love the bangs and she looks so pretty in her new outfit.

Bonnie and John said...

Looks like she's already got her mommy's sense of style. Lucky for her!