Monday, May 19, 2008

A little dip in the pool.

We went to Uncle Kim's and Aunt Kathy's tonight to swim and BBQ. I really wanted to get there during peak hours for the sun, but it's probably best we didn't. I don't want to get dehydrated right now. The water was a little cool, but the kids didn't mind too much.

My little model.

Warming up in the jacuzzi with Mandy.

I've decided I'm going to hire Mandy this summer to come and play with my kids. She took such great care of them tonight!

My handsome big ol' blue eyes.

We got a call from our alarm company as we were getting ready to head home tonight that the alarm was going off. A guy was out today messing with some of the sensors, so we figured that was it, but were still scared someone had broken in. Darren had to sweep the place while we sat in the car down the street. Looks like a false alarm, we can't figure out what the deal is. So the kids got bathed and in bed pretty late, they were all so tired! I'm so tired!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh the pool looks so refreshing...we never made it to my moms to go!!! I love alarms but stuff like that freaks me out. I'm glad it was all good!

Mikki said...

Perfect place to be in the heat. I'm going to have to get a pass to the community center pool I think.
Glad everything was ok at home-scary!

Michelle said...

That looks so wonderful...I can't wait to get into a pool!! Scary about the alarm...it happens to us every few months and they are always false alarms...which is fine by me:)