Friday, September 19, 2008

Milestones

My little guy here rolled over a couple times yesterday. He's not too sure about it. I think he only did it because he was mad we had laid him down to go to sleep. He also discovered his hand in the car the other day. It was just so dang cute!

And now for the best news! I think I'm finally safe to say that Chloe is POTTY TRAINED!! She's been in panties for about a week now and done pretty well and has been dry all night for 2 nights. I'm so happy to only have to change one child's diaper now!


She loves her princess panties. Look at that tiny little booty, all of the panties just sag on her.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh happy Day for you! Good Job Chloe!

Anonymous said...

i love saggy bootys in underwear! trace still to this day would rather stay in his underwear all day instead of getting dressed and going somewhere! I also think it is so cute when they get weggies! dont ask me why!! yeah for Chloe! Yeah for you!! now you dont have to buy dipers for her anymore!!! yeah!!

Mandi A. said...

I am SOOOOOO jealous. I just bought ANOTHER box of pull ups and she is going to be THREE in two weeks. No interest what so ever.

Im happy for you though! She is such a cutie :o)

Melody said...

Oh man yipeeee!!! I am soo happy for you and me! both are littlest girls are done!

Jilene said...

congrats to you and chloe. that's how i felt when lauren pt'ed too! a glorious day!

The Foulgers said...

Wow that is awesome, she is still so little. Cole is little to be rolling over too. Look at your super advanced kids!:)

Tianna said...

Lucky you. I am still working with Ryder. He doesn't ever come to me and tell me he has to go. He has been in underwear for about a month now, but I still have to take him to the toilet every hour or so. Any advice?

Nicole said...

cute butt shot! :) hehe congrats. i still haven't transitioned kacey solely to panties, i don't want to clean any accidents. :)