Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pizza night

This week I made a menu out and was pretty good at sticking to it. We thought that home made pizza sounded good and would be a fun family activity as well. The kids really enjoyed making their own. A lot of cheese was eaten in the process. The end product was yummy!


Riley was the only one of the kids to use pepperoni.


Too cool for a real smile.


I think she was saying "cheese".


I never get a decent picture with any of the kids. I thought this one was pretty cute though.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun thing to do, but none of the pictures are showing up..

Anonymous said...

Very cuet picture of you and Chloe.. You look great!!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

What's with all this talk about pizza...yum, it sounds/looks yummy!

Good idea to do with the kids!

Sheri said...

I really need to make a menu out. It is far easier to get dinners made every night with them, so I don't flake and eat out.

The Foulgers said...

Fun idea to do with the kids! We have never done homemade pizzas! I like how they each got their own individual one!

jamie carter said...

they look yummy. i love luke's too cool to smile picture.

Mikki said...

Looks so yummy. I used to make good home-made pizza but not lately. Now I just make stromboli's instead.

Jen Rose said...

Hey girl! Your kids are getting so big! And, so freaking cute! So happy for you that only one baby in diapers now! I haven't seen you forever! We need a girls night out again!

Nicole said...

homemade pizza night... you are such a good mom!!! i cringe when tomato sauce is included at a meal, much less letting them make a mess... i mean help prepare :) i bet they had a blast!!!

Melody said...

Great idea Mommy and I bet those kids had a blast even Luke and his super "too cool" to smile look!

Cherine said...

Homemade pizza sounds yummy! What a fun idea with the kids! Oh and so glad to hear you only have to change one diaper....yea!