Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Going to the dentist

We took the kids for cleanings and exams yesterday. I didn't grab my camera because I figured we have gone several times. (Luckily Mindy was there to take pics with her phone.) Chloe surprised us all and let Dr. Baron clean her teeth. She did such an awesome job! She didn't even flinch. She was so proud of herself and her new tooth brush, floss and her many treasures out of the box!



If anyone is looking for a great dentist, Dr. Baron is it! I'll give ya the info.










1 comments:

The Foulgers said...

I can't believe Chloe was good. My kids always freak out at the dentist. As far as the house goes that we put the offer on. They countered us really high. We just don't feel like the house was worth what they wanted for it. We have decided to move on and are contemplating the idea of building our own home! I'll keep you posted.