Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday before Christmas

We were actually ready this morning with enough time to snap a few pictures. As usual, it was like pulling teeth! Maybe by the time they are teenagers we will get it right!




Riley Roo was mad cause she wanted Cole on her lap. We also had an issue with the girls and their dresses. I thought this one was so cute of Cole though. He had just gotten up from his nap and not sure what the heck was going on.

Chloe had to have a solo shot. The sippy cup had to be with her.

I don't know why she needed a solo shot. I think she was mad because Chloe took her cup. Why she had a sippy cup, I'm not sure.
The sacrament program was wonderful, as usual. The kids sang a couple of songs along with the choir. Sunday school and Relief Society were equally as uplifting. That was until Cole fell forward into the chair in front of us. He has a huge goose egg on his forehead. I felt like such an awful Mom. You'd think by my fourth kid I would have it figured out, huh? I had to run and get some ice out of the freezer. He cried harder about the ice than the goose egg.
By the time we got home, it looked much better and he was fine.
We are headed out to the Mecham family Christmas dinner. I'm sure I will have some great pics to post later.




4 comments:

Nicole said...

okay so we must be on the same wavelength, our posts are pretty much identical (minus the whole goose egg thing). individual shots by the tree, my title is even the same! great minds think alike. :)

love that one of cole, cutest smile!

Rachel said...

Becca and I actually commented today in church that it was rare to see the Mechams sitting on a bench and being early to sacrament. You're usually back-of-the-gym sitters. Good for you guys. And you looked adorable today, you hottie mom.

The Foulgers said...

Cute Sunday pictures! I also love your Flashback Friday pictures, you haven't changed a bit!:)

Nicole said...

What cute pictures of the kids. It's so hard when you're trying to get them all to looks at the camera and smile at the same time.